Intact Insurance is the most trusted Auto and Home insurance brand in Canada.2
It is the choice of 1 in 4 Canadians and small and medium-sized businesses.
If you combine your house insurance and automobile insurance policies, you get more for your money. If you own multiple vehicles, it can also help you save! Ask your insurance representative about bundling your home and car insurance policies together.
We provide insurance policies for cars, motorcycles, RVs (motorhomes, campers, camping trailers, etc.), snowmobiles, ATVs and boats. If you have specific needs, don’t hesitate to reach out to your insurance representative. We might just have the solution for you!
Full car insurance coverage often refers to an All perils coverage. An All perils policy combines Section B2 (Collision and upset coverage) and Section B3 (Coverage against perils other than collision or upset coverage). Section B3 covers the expenses to fix the damage to your vehicle from unpredictable circumstances such as fire, theft, vandalism, or natural disasters while Section B2 covers repairs to your vehicle following damages done to your vehicle in case of an insured event. If you have any questions about the types of coverages for your vehicle, don’t hesitate to contact your insurance representative to learn more about the car insurance coverages that are right for you.
Submitting an auto insurance claim has never been easier! Follow these easy steps.
- On your smartphone, launch the Intact Insurance App. Tap "Claims" on the main page, then "Submit a car claim."
- Choose the vehicle involved in the event and assess which parts of your vehicle have been damaged.
- Next, you'll next be given a series of questions to provide the details of the accident, such as who the driver was, where and when the accident occurred, who may have been injured, what was damaged, and so on.
- You may submit up to 20 documents using the Intact Insurance App (photos, police reports, counterparty details, etc.) These will be included to your claim for consideration. You may also utilize the guided picture module to take 10 images of your vehicle's damage. These photographs will be used to estimate the damage.
- If you have finished entering all the required information, tap "Submit." Your claim has now been submitted, and you will be able to access it to view its status or to add files on the Intact Insurance App or Client Centre.
If you did not provide photographs or relevant documentation when you initially submitted your claim, you can return later, retrieve your claim and to add information using the assisted photo module. Once your claim has been created in the app or the Client Centre, you may submit additional documentation or photos.
Car insurance costs vary based on your vehicle type, your location, your driving history, how many kilometers you drive daily, and many more factors. To know how much your car insurance policy will cost with Intact Insurance, get a quote today or ask your insurance representative to learn more about car insurance premiums.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get an insurance quote for your vehicle
Whether for your car, motorcycle, your RV or your off-road vehicle, having the right coverage means more peace of mind. Get the best coverage for your needs by contacting a representative, calling us, or getting a car insurance quote online. Getting an insurance quote is the first step to getting the right protections for your lifestyle.