General Conditions of Eligibility
The home offer applies only to new customers of Intact Insurance who buy a home insurance policy, covering one or more building(s) eligible to the Good Record Protection for home insurance*. The home insurance offer from Intact Insurance includes the following features:
- Special competitive rating from Intact Insurance; and
- For each eligible building, the Good Record Protection for home insurance will be free of charge for the first policy term (one (1) or two (2) years) of the home insurance policy (annual value varies with the policyholder’s individual profile) and at half price for the first renewal term (one (1) or two (2) years).
The following are considered “new customers”:
- First-time purchasers of Intact Insurance home insurance; and
- Existing home insurance customers of Intact Insurance whose policy is in its initial term and who substitute or add a risk; these customers may obtain the home insurance offer from Intact Insurance, but only for the substitution or added rated situation in question.
This offer does not apply to new customers of Intact Insurance whose home insurance policy is part of a volume transfer agreement between a broker and Intact Insurance.
Some customers are not eligible to the special competitive rating because of the insurance program they belong to. However, these customers may still obtain free Good Record Protection for home insurance for each eligible building. Ask your broker for more information.
The offer applies to Quebec residents only and is subject to change without notice.
* Please talk to your Broker for full eligibility conditions and further information on Good Record Protection for home insurance.