Get the protection you need for peace of mind on board your recreational vehicle.
Do you own a motorhome, vacation trailer or tent trailer? My RV and meTM insurance is designed for you! With its RV Roadside Assistance and additional services package, solid coverages, flexible eligibility and competitive rates, the way is clear for unforgettable trips.
Solid protection and high coverage limits
With My RV and me, you’re protected – thanks to a complete range of coverage that includes:
- Up to $100,000 of coverage for damage to a borrowed or rented recreational vehicle;
- Up to $100 per day and $3,000 in total for travel expenses and/or renting a temporary replacement vehicle in case of a claim;
- Coverage of up to $7,500 for personal property located inside and, under certain circumstances, outside the RV;
- Legal assistance;
- Insurance for up to four consecutive weeks during leisure trips outside Quebec, at no extra cost.
Valuable benefits included
When you choose My RV and me protection, you’re choosing the following benefits:
- Competitive rating compared to the marketplace;
- Flexible eligibility in terms of the types of vehicle that can be covered;
- A complete RV Roadside Assistance package that includes services like towing, tire change, emergency gas delivery, battery boosting, and winching, combined with valuable additional services you can use during a trip and all year round!;
- Insurance protection that goes far, with high coverage limits;
- Additional discounts for multiple vehicles and RV club members, among others;
- and more!
To learn more about our RV roadside assistance services, click here.
Your broker – your best source for information and advice
To discover new roads with peace of mind at the wheel of your recreational vehicle, the best thing you can take with you is My RV and me. Talk to your broker today.
Answer a few questions and a broker will contact you at a convenient time for you, to provide sound advice and give you a quote.
Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions apply to all offers. The information on this website is provided for information purposes only. Your insurance contract prevails at all times; please consult it for a complete description of coverage and exclusions. Roadside assistance services are provided by an independent third party to policyholders with Insurance for Roadside Assistance Costs.