Do you enjoy your piece of paradise all year round, or seasonally? How you use your cottage property affects the type of insurance you need.
- Broad Coverage gives you extended protection for your year-round cottage. It includes coverage for detached buildings, like a boathouse or shed, as well as your belongings.
- Basic Coverage protects seasonal cottages and your belongings. This plan gives you the option to add protection for seasonal detached buildings*.
Good Record Protection for home insurance
Fire or water damage that makes your home less livable is… unforgivable. But here’s some coverage that really does forgive.
To make everything sweetness and light in your home sweet home, you need to rely on solid coverage. And that’s exactly what has shown up on your doorstep with Good Record Protection for home insurance.
A claim can happen… and be forgiven!
Whether you’re a homeowner or tenant, Good Record Protection shields you from the repercussions of an unexpected claim or loss.
Available at no charge for new eligible customers for the first policy term and half price at first renewal, this unique coverage allows you to:
- have one claim forgiven every five years, whatever it may be
- avoid an increase to your premium due to this claim.
With Good Record Protection for home insurance, you can finally relax and enjoy your home to its fullest!
How a broker can help
More than 200 companies provide insurance to consumers in Canada, each offering its own unique coverage. It can be confusing and time-consuming to compare different insurance products.
That’s why an independent insurance broker is your best ally. Intact Insurance works with a network of more than 6,000 independent broker offices across Canada.
The brokers we work with are licensed professionals who work for you. They do the legwork to find you the best insurance coverage at a price you can afford. Talk to a broker about the right protection for you.
* Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions apply to all offers. The information that appears on this website is provided to you for information purposes only. Your insurance contract prevails at all times. Please consult it for a complete description of coverage and exclusions.