If your business has operations that don’t fit into one of the categories covered by standard insurance products, or if you have uncommon property risks, it can be hard to find insurance that suits your needs.
That’s where we can help. Intact Insurance provides coverage for property risks that are more difficult to write due to the type of construction, occupancy, protection and/or exposure, loss experience or class of business.
Here are some of the types of risks we can cover:
- Vacant buildings (including private dwellings)
- Residences, cottages or condos used for short-term rental
- Student residences and rooming houses
- Building owners with high-hazard tenants
- New restaurants
- Seasonal risks
- Electrical wiring with fuses on premises
- Buildings that have not been properly updated
Ask a broker
With a network of more than 6,000 broker offices across Canada, we’ll help you find a trusted advisor who understands your needs, so you’ll always get the right advice for your business.
Control, reduce and prevent your risks
Find trouble before it finds your business. We help business owners identify and prevent potential losses. See how