Car owners in Ontario
Make sure all your drives, whether short or long, are stress-free. Get a car insurance quote online today or reach out to your broker.
Discover more coverage
Advice to help you to protect what you care about
There are numerous ways for you to save on your car insurance premium:
- Bundle your house and car insurance to save on both policies
- Enrol in my Drive™ to get a personalized car insurance premium
- Add an approved anti-theft device to your vehicle
You can get a car insurance quote online with Intact Insurance in Ontario. Then, the contract is finalized over the phone. It’s that simple!
In Ontario, a classic car is at least 15 years old and hasn't been tampered or modified in any way.
No. When buying a car, you need to have car insurance for that vehicle. Before officially purchasing it, you must let your insurance broker know on what date you will take possession of your car to ensure that the policy will be active when you first take to the road.
Adding your teenager as an occasional driver to your insurance policy is quite simple. Simply reach out to your broker to request adding your son or daughter to your car insurance. They will add them to your car insurance and inform you of any changes to your insurance premium, if any.
Based on the amount of protection you want from your auto insurance; you may pick from a variety of coverage options regardless of the type of vehicle you are going to insure:
- You could be protected by Collision and Upset Coverage against the expense of repairing damage to your car that results from collisions with other cars or obstacles like guardrails.
- Comprehensive coverage may provide coverage against perils other than Collision and Upset and protects you against the cost of repairing damage to your car caused by unforeseen events like arson, robbery, graffiti, or natural catastrophes.
Only particular risks, like theft, natural catastrophes, rioting, or civil unrest are covered by Special Perils Coverage.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get a car insurance quote in Ontario
Have the right protection when tackling the twists and turns of the highway. Find the best auto insurance policy for your needs, starting with getting an auto insurance quote. Getting an auto insurance quote is the first step to protecting your vehicle.