Skip to main content
Confirm your region:

Tenant's Insurance

Protect the contents of your home with coverage designed for tenants.

Bread Crumbs

If you rent your home, your landlord’s property insurance will not cover your belongings in case of fire, theft or damage.

As a tenant or renter, get coverage for:

  • Your belongings. Choose coverage to protect things that you care about.
  • You. Your personal liability protection.

Bundle other Intact Insurance coverage – such as auto – with your tenant’s insurance to get the coverage you need at better rates. Talk to a broker about a tailored policy that meets your needs.

How a broker can help

More than 200 companies provide insurance to consumers in Canada, each offering its own unique coverage. It can be confusing and time-consuming to compare different insurance products.

That’s why an independent insurance broker is your best ally. Intact Insurance works with a network of more than 6,000 independent broker offices across Canada.

The brokers we work with are licensed professionals who work for you. They do the legwork to find you the best insurance coverage at a price you can afford. Talk to a broker about the protection that’s right for you.

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our Terms of UseThis link will open in a new window. and with our Privacy PromiseThis link will open in a new window..ok