Discover more coverage
Advice to help you to protect what you care about
Your condo insurance premium is calculated based on a variety of factors. These include:
- The location of your condo
- The age and the condition of your condo
- The number of years you have lived in the condo
- If your condo is built for or used by more than one family
- How your home is heated
- Proximity to firefighting support
- If you work at home
- How much protection you want
- The number of claims you have made in the past.
If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to your broker to learn more about your insurance premium.
At Intact Insurance, water damage now accounts for a significant amount of claims in the home insurance claims we receive. A typical condo insurance does not cover flooding, but we offer an enhanced water damage endorsement that covers accidental sewer backup and overflow of a body of water. Talk to your broker to see if you are eligible to add this endorsement to your policy.
A typical condo insurance policy covers:
- Condominium protections which include
- improvements and betterments
- unit additional protection
- common elements loss assessments
- Personal property
- Loss of use
- Personal liability
Everyone’s needs are different. If you are unsure of the condo insurance coverage that you need, do not hesitate to reach out to your broker or to call for a quote.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get a condo insurance quote
Your condo is your castle. Find the best coverage for your needs by contacting a broker. Getting a condo insurance quote is the first step to protecting your most important asset.