The FADOQ FreeSpace®
The FADOQ FreeSpace® program gives you increased protection and privileges on both your car and home insurance. The result? Peace of mind when you do the things you want to do.
- 5% discount off your automobile insurance premium
- No deductible for hit-and-run accidents or total losses of the vehicule
- Reduced deductible by up to $300 for collision or upset
- $50,000 coverage for you and your spouse in case of death or dismemberment resulting from a motor vehicle accident
- 5% discount off your home insurance premium
- Reduced deductible by up to $300
- Replacement cost coverage for your home with no obligation to rebuild
- Home assistance service after a hospital stay of more than two consecutive days (emergency housekeeping, nursing care)
Bundle and save
The best way to protect both your car and your home more affordably is to bundle your insurance policies. With Synchro Insurance from Intact Insurance, you can bundle your policies and save up to 15% on your home insurance premium.
Synchro Insurance® provides other advantages as well
- You pay only one deductible if a claim involves both your home and auto policies
- Up to $1,000 for lock replacement if your car keys or house keys are stolen
- Up to $60,000 for damage to rented or borrowed vehicles
- Up to $75 a day (maximum $2,250) to rent a car and up to $750 for additional expenses when you cannot use your vehicle because of covered loss
But that’s not all: Réseau FADOQ members who choose Synchro Insurance get the following privileges as well:
- Replacement cost coverage on furniture and other belongings with no obligation to replace them
- S.O.S. Identity® for protection against identity theft
Your broker – your best source for information and advice
The FADOQ FreeSpace program helps you live life the way you want, without worrying about your insurance. Find out more from your broker.
Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions apply to all offers. The information that appears on this website is provided to you for information purposes only. Your insurance contract prevails at all times. Please consult it for a complete description of coverage and exclusions.