What is it?
The network is made up of independently owned clinics and medical service providers across Ontario that offer quality treatment, priority care and quick access to health professionals. Many of these clinics provide access to physiotherapists, chiropractors, kinesiologists and massage therapists. There are also certain sites, spread out geographically, that are affiliated with psychologists and other medical specialists to meet your individual treatment needs.
With over 200 participating clinics across the province, you can choose from a widespread pool of trusted professionals that will help you return to your daily routine.
Participating clinics undergo a comprehensive and thorough assessment process before being added to the network. In addition, their performance is monitored to ensure that you continue to receive a high standard of care.
How does it work?
We are here to work with you to ensure that your treatment needs are met, but understand that the choice of a treatment provider is yours to make. In the event of a soft tissue claim, you can choose to be referred to a participating clinic by your claims adjuster or ask your broker for a clinic closest to you. Customers can typically schedule appointments with a Health Rely Network health care professional for either the day of their accident or the following day. Service is quick, the process is simple, and the care is tailored to your needs.
Why is a Health Rely Network clinic a good choice for me?
- They provide individualized care that is focused on your needs.
- Most clinics have flexible hours to accommodate your schedule.
- Reduced need to obtain an insurer’s examination to determine whether recommended treatment is necessary.
- Clinic staff members are trained to assist you with completing necessary paperwork.
- They are located in most geographical areas in Ontario so you can have convenient access to the care you need.
- They are held to a high standard of care.
- They can work with your family physician as needed.
For more information about the Health Rely Network, contact your broker or claims adjuster.